Redhawk Caldera It's a long way down
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
"you never..." 

Memory looks away shamefully and doesn't speak. If only the pup knew the things he had done, had been taught to enjoy. One day he would drown in the blood and nightmares that pooled around him. "Not willingly. And It was a product of Nix's madness...I won't continue it." 
The pup makes mention of his son and he smiles, aware of the fumbled attempt at changing the subject. That was a lecture that would have to wait, then. And then the kid shows his age, confused about pups  and  families and memory snorts in laughter. "Shit, kid! Nobody taught you about mates? When I was your age I...I had my first heartbreak, by then." His eyes went soft, more memories coming to mind. "Connor. He was the sweetest little golden brown thing. So soft and gentle. He was a healer, only surviving that hell we both were in by being good at stealing and hiding. I would be a very different wolf if not for him." One day he would find love again. One day when politics and loyalties weren't so... complicated. At the kids bashful answer he blinked. "Supposed to? Kid- love isn't something you... supposed to. You can't control it. You find another wolf that just...makes you feel...like everything in the world makes sense with them. That you can see yourself spending forever with. That sets your heart- and other stuff- on fire. And then you take them, and you share uhhh... pleasure...with them...instinct kinda just...ahh..." He trails off akwardly. Did he really have to explain that, too? 

Thankfully the conversation changes again and breathes a grateful sigh.. 
An invitation to come back. He thinks on it, rising to his paws with a grunt and grabbing a piglet, the delicate bones crunching. "Not as if anyone else in our little gang is around. If I can find Black Hat I'll let him know. A week from today, sound good? For now though, I'll help drag this boar to your borders. Let's find a branch you can drag the pigletts on." 
Messages In This Thread
It's a long way down - by Memory - March 19, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Valour - March 20, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Memory - March 21, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: It's a long way down - by Valour - March 21, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Memory - March 21, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Valour - March 24, 2020, 01:21 AM
RE: It's a long way down - by Memory - March 24, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: It's a long way down - by Valour - March 24, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Memory - March 24, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Valour - March 25, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: It's a long way down - by Memory - March 25, 2020, 06:52 PM