Duck Lake fangs and ducks
Raven Sinthos Vyler
86 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Fury unfurled within her at the toss and turn of her life as though it were some sort of meager sort of trash. Her ebony fur bristled, and with her back still to the hessian, she spoke with a voice laced with venom. "You may have some sort of feeling of righteousness for your disrespect, but one thing will be made crystal fucking clear for you. " Raven's temper almost got the better of her, and compared to the beast that desired to fight, this was not the time nor place for such a thing, and she stuck with a low but audible growl in her voice. "I am NOT one to be threatened like some sort of pathetic rag dog, and I will damn sure not be dragged anywhere without you working for such a privilege. I am not some sacrifice you will throw at the paws of your pack just so you feel better about losing a few DAMN DUCKS. I have shown respect to you." Then calming her tone, with a bit of dark underlaying in it, she spoke again. "Bringing in a weak, starving, injured, and half drowned girl to your pack, who despite your rude remarks, was STILL nice enough to offer you assistance in getting a buck. Not even on pack borders, she did no wrong. Close...but not tresspassing. She gave you her name. And was polite. Yet you want to drag her back to your pack...." Making her way fully to her shaking fours, Raven shook her half dried silky fur, forcing herself to remain upright. "And if your pack allows you to do a sick thing such as that to a kind girl who apologised and was even willing to compromise,...then you all are sick." She faced the lake, watching the now at ease ducks settle back onto their pond, one by one, until the normal numbers were restored. Raven stood, watching the birds with the crystal stare of someone who wished but could not have a simple day with no danger to herself.
Messages In This Thread
fangs and ducks - by Shadow - August 20, 2014, 11:58 PM
RE: fangs and ducks - by Raven Vyler - August 21, 2014, 12:09 AM
RE: fangs and ducks - by Shadow - August 21, 2014, 02:43 AM
RE: fangs and ducks - by Raven Vyler - August 21, 2014, 06:31 PM
RE: fangs and ducks - by Shadow - August 21, 2014, 07:50 PM
RE: fangs and ducks - by Raven Vyler - August 21, 2014, 08:53 PM
RE: fangs and ducks - by Shadow - August 21, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: fangs and ducks - by Raven Vyler - August 21, 2014, 10:08 PM
RE: fangs and ducks - by Shadow - August 21, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: fangs and ducks - by Raven Vyler - August 21, 2014, 10:28 PM
RE: fangs and ducks - by Shadow - August 21, 2014, 10:37 PM