The Sunspire Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace is not gay! lmao

Jace tilted an ear towards Ferdie. Something lay heavy on the older male and Jace was curious as to what. He didn't know how to fix it, wasn't sure what to do about it, but he would listen to the best of his abilities and then take pause.

Jace stared at him and scoffed slightly Ferdie i am going to speak candidly and you can growl at me and snarl all you wish, but i'm going to say it anyway. The duty of an alpha is to take care of his pack, not have a damn wife. Yes it is nice to have a mate, and pups, but you shouldn't rush it especially when you don't know which woman you want, it's not fair to you and definitely not fair to the females. How would you like to be strung along like that? not sure where you stand with the man? I know i wouldn't male or female it sucks. You can't hide from love I don't know why you try, it just causes more problems and more heartache and makes your emotions even more wonky than they already are. As for Erika I think it was good of you to let her here, to help her raise the pups, but frankly I think you should just let that female alone, just alone. God knows where that man of her's is, he could come back at any moment and where would that leave this pack? If he has followers we're in the middle of another war. Jace shrugged then looking up at his friend, wondering if he spoke too much, but realizing it needed to be said. This was foolishness at it's best and the harder you ran from something, the faster and harder it hit when it did catch you and then you were usually completely altered.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 19, 2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 20, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 21, 2014, 02:51 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 21, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 21, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 21, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 22, 2014, 11:01 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 23, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 27, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 29, 2014, 10:54 AM