Neverwinter Forest Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you
<small><i>avatar by ash</i></small>
70 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

lol I can actually see that happening at some point...

Regardless of the fact that finding out the name of just who it was that Turq had been flirting with, the name of the one that had very nearly ended their relationship, Rivet was not about to give up what she’d just gotten; marriage to the woman she loves with all her heart and soul. But it was something that would remain fresh within her mind for some time to come, and heaven help that specific individual if she tried to do anything to screw up what was finally developing between Rivet and her woman. For too long had the volcano beneath her submissive exterior lay dormant. One day that volcano was going to end up erupting. Today was not that day, though.

Even though Turq probably didn’t deserve Rivet, Rivet deserved to be happy. And if forming a mateship with Turq was what made her happy, then so be it. She was finally getting something that she wanted. That was how she looked at it. When Turq began to say something, letting her sentence trail off, Rivet shot her a bit of a look. It was one of those ‘don’t say it’ looks and nothing more. She didn’t want to hear anything more about Dany, anything Dany had said, or that Turq didn’t deserve Rivet. It was Rivet’s choice to remain with Turq, and it was a choice that she’d made long before they had come here, even though they had been broken up for a few days.

Rivet nodded, pushing herself to her paws. She gathered up what was left of what she, herself, had been eating on and returned it to the cache that she’d been keeping. If there was anything left of Turq’s meal, she’d do the same with it as well, followed by covering up the cache once more so that it was tucked away safe and sound. When she was done, she turned to her mate, her wife, and smiled. "Ready when you are."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Either you're coming with me or I'm coming with you - by Rivet - October 12, 2013, 10:18 AM