Kiss while your lips are still red
<small><i>avatar by ash</i></small>
70 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

ooc

Being socially awkward was definitely not a very good feeling, but Dany didn’t seem to be offended by the question that Rivet had asked. That made her feel a little better, and even allowed herself to smile a little when the other female chuckled, allowing her tail to slightly sway behind her as well. Maybe this whole meeting others wasn’t going to be so bad after all, though only time would be able to tell for certain.

What Rivet wasn’t aware of was that this was the female that had very nearly been the cause of the breakup between herself and Turquoise, nor would she for a while to come (since this thread takes place long before the latest thread between Dany/Turq and the latest thread between Rivet/Turq). That would obviously end up changing everying. "I haven’t really tried meeting anyone else lately," she admitted, giving a slight shrug of her shoulders. "I’ve been… kind of anti-social I guess you could say. But I’m trying to fix that, trying to actually meet other pack members."

Messages In This Thread
Kiss while your lips are still red - by Daenerys - September 16, 2013, 08:05 PM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Rivet - September 25, 2013, 08:51 AM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Daenerys - September 25, 2013, 06:02 PM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Rivet - October 10, 2013, 10:22 AM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Daenerys - October 10, 2013, 02:16 PM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Rivet - October 10, 2013, 02:33 PM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Daenerys - October 11, 2013, 11:30 AM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Rivet - October 11, 2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Daenerys - October 12, 2013, 11:54 AM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Rivet - October 12, 2013, 12:17 PM
RE: Kiss while your lips are still red - by Daenerys - October 12, 2013, 04:19 PM