Drunk spelled backwards is Knurd
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie Von Pelt's ears turned toward the back of his head and he looked away, he somehow felt by spending time with Hawkeye he was cheating on Ame but he had no claim upon either female and nor did they upon him. Not as far as he knew anyway...

Yes! He spoke with certainty then his voice flattened No... He sighed Yes and No, that's why I'm so .... He furrowed his brow That's why I'm like this. I'm just confused. His emotions were all over the place he felt like a female in her early stages of pregnancy or something when the hormones made her crazy only he had no excuse

Ferdie lay back down and rested his head on his paws with a resigned sigh.
There are two pups, he offered by way of distraction from his outburst, He need to reign his crazy in. Alphonse and Serena The female name he spoke with a slight bitter tang.

Sorry Ame... If you want me to go just say the word I'll go back to the whelping Den, You are just much more pleasant to be around, Not that the mother is awful or anything [size=xx-small]she's just not you... his brain finished his sentence in his head[/size] His eyes turned toward Ame but he didn't move, he half expected to see her turn tail and run, he might have in her paws.

Messages In This Thread
Drunk spelled backwards is Knurd - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 19, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: Drunk spelled backwards is Knurd - by Amekaze - August 19, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Drunk spelled backwards is Knurd - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 21, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Drunk spelled backwards is Knurd - by Amekaze - August 22, 2014, 12:34 AM
RE: Drunk spelled backwards is Knurd - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 22, 2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Drunk spelled backwards is Knurd - by Amekaze - August 23, 2014, 02:04 AM
RE: Drunk spelled backwards is Knurd - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 27, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: Drunk spelled backwards is Knurd - by Amekaze - August 27, 2014, 08:53 PM
RE: Drunk spelled backwards is Knurd - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 27, 2014, 09:58 PM
RE: Drunk spelled backwards is Knurd - by Amekaze - August 28, 2014, 12:38 AM