Stavanger Bay it was forever now its just for now
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle chuckled and blinked as Nerian crashed down beside her, if she shifted and tilted her muzzle upwards she could see her, but just barely. But it was okay she did not mind laying like this and talking. She was surprised, but never the less pleased when Nerian offered up a history about herself to Thistle. Thistle had wanted to know more of this cleric order, but figured Nerian would tell her in time. It looked as if she was correct.

She nodded in agreement yes we should. I played like that one other time with a wolf from the Ridge. Kennedy, he and I played in the surf, but before that I only played with my brothers Shadowdancer and Red. Occasionally our parents SpottedFawn and GhostTracker would join in. We had a lot of fun in our home by the sea. She grew quiet then, content at the moment for silence or for more talking, it didn’t matter to her. Do you ever miss it Nerian? Your old home?
Messages In This Thread
it was forever now its just for now - by Thistle Cloud - August 09, 2014, 08:51 AM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 14, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 16, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 17, 2014, 09:33 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 19, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 21, 2014, 11:17 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 22, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Thistle Cloud - August 23, 2014, 09:30 AM
RE: it was forever now its just for now - by Nerian - August 27, 2014, 11:46 PM