The Sunspire Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace listened and shook his head ferdie I just told you I was okay with you taking her in and the pups. I was merely saying to let that female alone. You do not need to be her mate because you are raising her pups. Good gods man. And I understand that you love them and you want to raise them. But tell me Ferdie you will deny their real father the chance to see them? That isn’t very fair, granted yes he may have abandoned them, but he also could have been forced away from them for other reasons. I just want you to think about all this my friend.

Jace shook his head and stared at Ferdie really ferdie I’m sorry but you’re being foolish, if you are not sure who you want you shouldn’t choose anyone yet. I’m telling you it’s not fair and frankly ferdie you should do nothing less than a love match, only because if you don’t you’ll be miserable and say you choose this Hawkeye, and then years later find out you are in love with Ame and always have been? Or vise versa what then you are miserable and she is miserable, it’s not fair. Jace wasn’t trying to be mean or rude, he was just trying to stress to ferdie that he was being silly, he couldn’t just choose a mate randomly. They were not made that way.

He lifted a brow and stared at Ferdie, Well that pack’s going to hell in a handbasket isn’t it. he shook his head at the foolishness of whomever agreed to let her rule.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 19, 2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 20, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 21, 2014, 02:51 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 21, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 21, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 21, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 22, 2014, 11:01 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 23, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 27, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Four Legs Good, Two Legs Bad - by Jace - August 29, 2014, 10:54 AM