Haunted Wood I can’t escape these thoughts in my broken mind
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
In the dead of night Santi finds himself restless and twitchy. The need to just do somethinganything really, forced him to his feet and has him pacing around the dens of his new pack. His ears swivel when he hears a noise, a groan perhaps. In the corner of his eyes he catches a black blob. Turning his head fully to gather what the object in the darkness is he realizes it’s his favorite she-wolf. Dare he bother a sleeping mother who’s always so busy at this time of night? Well he might just risk his life out of boredom.  

Then he watches her shift in restless slumber. Her lips part in an apology afterwards. Such a strong wolf weakening in the clutches of sleep, her demons surely nipping at her ankles and whispering in her ears. He comes closer, careful to keep heavy paws silent. He stops merely a foot away from her. Out of curiosity, he continues watching her. White eyes mistakable to the moon at such an angle.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can’t escape these thoughts in my broken mind - by Santiago Arcos - April 11, 2020, 09:41 PM