Home Away From Home
<i>were you calm, or were you numb</i>
7 Posts
Ooc —
Her boldness was rewarded with exact submission and for this Rowtag was grateful. She wouldn't reminisce on the last time that she had dominated a wolf other than Warboy, but as she preformed her subsequent actions she exercised with special care. Diminishing the space between them in a few short steps, she interrupted the male's personal space with an unspoken air of rank. It was a courageous move for such a newcomer, but Row was a wolf whose very bones were strengthened by vigor. It was only a matter of time before she launched an official campaign towards the top of the pack's hierarchy, he was just the first step.

Finally taking a seat once her carnal desires were satisfied, Row chose to stare just above the male's head as she listened to his near apologetic words. However, she was far from disliking the male. In fact his general likeness to War automatically made her somewhat sweet on him.

"Well as long as you're alright Smoke...," while others might've pestered the wolf for the details of his dream Row ignored the obvious lead. She wasn't one for breaking into the hearts of others for fear that some would attempt to return the favor. "My name is Rowtag, and I was only enjoying a stroll through the woods when I came upon you. But would you like to join me?" Her request was entirely genuine, for a facsimile of her brother seemed as good as the real thing,
Messages In This Thread
Home Away From Home - by Smoke K-A - October 12, 2013, 06:02 PM
RE: Home Away From Home - by Rowtag - October 12, 2013, 06:17 PM
RE: Home Away From Home - by Smoke K-A - October 12, 2013, 07:25 PM
RE: Home Away From Home - by Rowtag - October 13, 2013, 08:08 AM
RE: Home Away From Home - by Smoke K-A - October 13, 2013, 02:38 PM
RE: Home Away From Home - by Rowtag - October 15, 2013, 04:06 PM
RE: Home Away From Home - by Smoke K-A - October 17, 2013, 06:27 AM