Qeya River like blood to a vampire
13 Posts
Ooc —
"or nosy pack bitches, apparently." Niall quickly interjected, flashing the dark-haired woman a daring grin. The honeyed male just gave a dismissive shrug of his shoulders at her next comment, not bothered enough to insult or correct her on her assumptions of him. Besides, he was rather enjoying toying with the fiesty female. A female who he suspected was all bark and no bite, going by her intial timidness towards him. She was harmless and Niall would be too, as long as she gave him what he wanted.

And she did. 

The cool water sent a chill down his spine as he sunk deeper into its crystalline clear depths. He paced around a little, his paws scratching at the rocks and pebbled which had settled upon its floor, before he found an area of the river bed to stand comfortably without slipping. Once settled Niall began to groom himself, turning around to lick and preen at the blood-stained fur upon his white chest. He had almost forgotten the female was still there until she snapped at him, seemingly offended by his unwillingness to offer up his own name. 

"I did. I just didn't give you the answer you wanted." Niall replied coyly, finally turning back to glance back over his shoulder to her. He gave a mocking sigh, and dramatically fluttered his dark lashes. "If I have offended you, you are under no obligation to stay. Leave, if you want to." He said coldly. He was done with her anyway.
Messages In This Thread
like blood to a vampire - by Niallán - April 21, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: like blood to a vampire - by Aphrodite - April 22, 2020, 06:45 AM
RE: like blood to a vampire - by Niallán - April 22, 2020, 07:03 AM
RE: like blood to a vampire - by Aphrodite - April 22, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: like blood to a vampire - by Niallán - April 22, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: like blood to a vampire - by Aphrodite - April 22, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: like blood to a vampire - by Niallán - April 22, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: like blood to a vampire - by Aphrodite - April 22, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: like blood to a vampire - by Niallán - April 22, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: like blood to a vampire - by Aphrodite - April 22, 2020, 05:09 PM