Sleeping Dragon i’m not in love so don’t forget it
13 Posts
Ooc —
It made sense, that the natives to this land might have different names for features which scattered the terrain. So, now Niall know, a volcano was just another word for a mountain — except. The honeyed male's ears pricked up with interest when the female continued, and Niall blinked a little, still trying to fight back the tears swelling in his eyes as he attempted to focus on her face.

Silver eyes widened. A hole, with hot air. Now that was certainly intriguing. "Oh really?" He mused to himself, his gaze blinking up to try and stare at the mountain's peak. "I would like to see it for myself." Niall said, rising slowly into a stand before taking a few steps forwards. He was interested to see if the stranger would offer to accompany him. 

The male's ears flattened as the female questioned what was wrong with him. He swept his tongue awkwardly over his muzzle before replying. "I, uh, sniffed at something I shouldn't have, I suspect." Niall replied, flashing the female an awkward grin. The dirt certainly was potent around the volcano.
Messages In This Thread
i’m not in love so don’t forget it - by Ying - April 21, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: i’m not in love so don’t forget it - by Ying - April 22, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: i’m not in love so don’t forget it - by Ying - April 23, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: i’m not in love so don’t forget it - by Ying - April 24, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: i’m not in love so don’t forget it - by Niallán - April 25, 2020, 05:01 AM
RE: i’m not in love so don’t forget it - by Ying - April 25, 2020, 07:10 AM