Bearclaw Valley Bring Out Your Wild Side
78 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He barks out a rumbling, throaty laugh; open mouthed and everything, displaying bright white teeth and a black and pink tongue. “Nonsense.” He says down to the male after his laugher died after a few seconds. “I will make you good at hunting then.” He says with determination in his eyes and his smile grows wider. “I have confidence in you, small one. Or–Ico, my bad.” He chuckles briefly at calling him small one.

They begin to walk and Ulysses scans their surroundings while he begins to tel the story of Merrick and his abrupt meeting. “Had fallen down a mountain just some time earlier and was forced to go down a different path than intended.” He says this part with a mildly disappointed expression, more scolding himself for falling in the first place. 

“I stumbled upon him by a tree in the dead of night. He asked if I was going to kill him. I simply replied no, I want to help. He was weak and starving, he’d sprung something or torn something...” The great wolf squints trying to remember the details.

“I helped him get back to heath and stayed by his side until he could go on his own. That’s about it.” He says finally. “I’m sure everyone thought I fought something to the death and saved him like a knight in shining armor.” He laughs.
Messages In This Thread
Bring Out Your Wild Side - by Ulysses - April 25, 2020, 06:09 PM
RE: Bring Out Your Wild Side - by Ico - April 26, 2020, 07:40 AM
RE: Bring Out Your Wild Side - by Ulysses - April 26, 2020, 01:05 PM
RE: Bring Out Your Wild Side - by Ico - April 26, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: Bring Out Your Wild Side - by Ulysses - April 26, 2020, 05:20 PM
RE: Bring Out Your Wild Side - by Ico - April 26, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: Bring Out Your Wild Side - by Ulysses - April 26, 2020, 08:44 PM
RE: Bring Out Your Wild Side - by Ico - May 02, 2020, 10:15 AM
RE: Bring Out Your Wild Side - by Ulysses - May 03, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Bring Out Your Wild Side - by Ico - May 05, 2020, 05:02 AM
RE: Bring Out Your Wild Side - by Ulysses - May 10, 2020, 01:10 PM