Whitefish River Tell me I'm forever yours [m]
149 Posts
Ooc — Keg

With the resettlement firmly underway, Emrik had been diligent to help Ira with anything he could think of. Often finding himself hunting or marking borders. His usual day often took him from the borders however, his scouting nature still firmly held. That was until Speedy slowly attached herself to his side. It had been a gradual change that he almost had not noticed. But as the days continued and she followed him more closely it dawned on Emrik what was happening. When the realization hit, he was struck with a glee that had yet to leave him. Ira had given them permission. They could start their own family.

This evening Speedy had ventured out to find some plant for which he could not remember the name of. Not that he often remembered the correct names, but he was utterly hopeless when it came to plant life in general. With his rare solitude Emrik had ventured down to the river. His gaze fixed on the flowing water. Evergreen was a fan of fishing, a sport that Emrik had never mastered. Now that they were resettled, he had been trying to practice said skill.

That was until his mate came charging out of the woods, and nearly sent him into the still frigid spring water. Narrowly catching himself, Emrik turned a question hovering on his tongue, worry etched in his gaze. Until her tail brushed his cheek, her scent lingering on the air as she pranced away from him. It was time. A grin spread across his lips as he was quick to follow her.

Common

"Well, we'll just have to get to know each other a little better."

{0/5} | {0/5}
{1/5}
Messages In This Thread
Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Speedy - April 07, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Emrik - April 28, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Speedy - April 29, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Emrik - April 30, 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Speedy - May 01, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: Tell me I'm forever yours [m] - by Emrik - May 06, 2020, 10:51 PM