Greatwater Lake Boy toy named Troy
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
If I need to change anything, let me know. :) Tagging @Acorn and @Leukothea!

When night gave way to day, Akanthe had not stopped to rest. She doggedly pursued her sisters, following her nose (the scent of sea salt and sun-bleached wood; of all things feminine and devoted) in the hope of catching up with them before Mother Moon rose once more. She cared little if Atlas stopped or not, but she would shoot him the occasional look to be sure he hadn't run off on her. He hadn't tried yet, as far as she was aware, but she could not be too certain with men. Slippery eels.

The pale hues of the coming night soon colored the sky a vivid spectrum of turquoise and blue. Soon enough the faint pinpricks of light began to break through and, oh, do they twinkle like Mother Sea; a pang of something resembling fear ricocheted through her rib cage, and she surged forward, bounding off a small hillock with a growl in defiance of it. They were not destined to wander indefinitely; Psamathe would lead them true. It is fate.

Guided by Her, Akantha follows a winding creek (and the imprints of her sister's paws in the soft earth) to a place where the air becomes almost permeable; her mind supplies Nereides, but it is not home. Over the soft sounds of night, she can hear the gentle lap of waves against a shore. It is not Her, but it is water, and it sings a sweet song to the Adept. She is driven forward with energy anew.

Casting another cursory glance back over her shoulder to the group, Akanthe does not hesitate when she spots Psamathe soaking in the shallows and bounds out into the open with her tail waving back and forth eagerly and paws splashing into the cool waters. "I've found you!" She cries with a bark of delight, grinning from cheek to cheek. "Thank Mother Moon and Sea."
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Messages In This Thread
Boy toy named Troy - by ZC20 - August 25, 2014, 12:41 AM
RE: Boy toy named Troy - by Akantha - August 25, 2014, 01:29 AM
RE: Boy toy named Troy - by RIP Atlas - August 25, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Boy toy named Troy - by Aktaiê - August 25, 2014, 09:02 PM
RE: Boy toy named Troy - by ZC20 - August 25, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: Boy toy named Troy - by Acorn - August 26, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: Boy toy named Troy - by Akantha - August 26, 2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Boy toy named Troy - by Aktaiê - September 03, 2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Boy toy named Troy - by ZC20 - September 10, 2014, 08:17 PM
RE: Boy toy named Troy - by Aktaiê - September 19, 2014, 05:49 AM