Home Away From Home
<i>were you calm, or were you numb</i>
7 Posts
Ooc —
Honor, the word struck a nerve with the former military brat -as it always did. It wasn't the sort of term that she used casually in her dialog. In fact, the last time she had seen fit to actually speak it was in a retelling of her mother's heroic death. Unintentionally, Row tended to assume an equal respect out of others. So when the male spoke the word she did not doubt his sincerity. Regardless as to her own inability to realise what he found so particularly grand about her. They were still mostly strangers after all.

Still, his eloquence had charmed her into a good mood and it showed as her tail swayed briskly. So too did the corner of her lips tremor upwards, but only for a moment. Rowtag wasn't one for outright smiling. "Then an honor it shall be...," Her womanly alto was like a breeze in the night -calm and dark.

Taking a single step to indicate the intended direction of their procession Row paused there. Shifting her darker ears, she listened to all of the nothing that was going on around them. However, she was hardly upset to think that theirs would be a serene procession. Turning her whole head back to see Smoke dress himself for the occasion she made a sound of amusement before joking, "Well, if I had known you were going to get all spiffy I would've tried to look the part as well."

Instead of waiting for his response Row began walking at a pace that was hardly so. Knowing that they were still probably equally from their travels to Neverwinter, she doubted that the wolf would mind.
Messages In This Thread
Home Away From Home - by Smoke K-A - October 12, 2013, 06:02 PM
RE: Home Away From Home - by Rowtag - October 12, 2013, 06:17 PM
RE: Home Away From Home - by Smoke K-A - October 12, 2013, 07:25 PM
RE: Home Away From Home - by Rowtag - October 13, 2013, 08:08 AM
RE: Home Away From Home - by Smoke K-A - October 13, 2013, 02:38 PM
RE: Home Away From Home - by Rowtag - October 15, 2013, 04:06 PM
RE: Home Away From Home - by Smoke K-A - October 17, 2013, 06:27 AM