Greatwater Lake with a warmth inside, i walk into the dark
812 Posts
Ooc —
ATTN: NERDIES.

The distraught youngster fled the plateau, her stomach rolling with anger, guilt and shame. She thought of running to the bay, yet she didn't want to be found and that would be the first place her family would look for her. Instead, Junior ran in the opposite direction, following the winding river south, then southeast. The sun set on her back, sinking into the distant sea.

She crested a small hillock and saw the black lake below, the rising moon reflected in its inky waters. Slowly, she loped toward it, only to pause halfway there. She smelled wolves. "Aktaiê..." she murmured when she recognized one of the scents. This must be their camp.

The pup sank to her haunches, unsure of whether it was safe to make an approach. Now that she was still, all of her emotions caught up to her and she began to sob, quietly but convulsively. Salty tears streaked down her face, leaving glistering tracks on her black cheekbones.
Messages In This Thread
with a warmth inside, i walk into the dark - by Junior - August 25, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: with a warmth inside, i walk into the dark - by ZC20 - August 25, 2014, 03:47 PM
RE: with a warmth inside, i walk into the dark - by ZC20 - August 25, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: with a warmth inside, i walk into the dark - by ZC20 - August 26, 2014, 10:43 AM
RE: with a warmth inside, i walk into the dark - by ZC20 - August 28, 2014, 09:58 AM
RE: with a warmth inside, i walk into the dark - by ZC20 - September 03, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: with a warmth inside, i walk into the dark - by Junior - September 03, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: with a warmth inside, i walk into the dark - by Akantha - September 06, 2014, 02:01 AM
RE: with a warmth inside, i walk into the dark - by ZC20 - September 10, 2014, 08:21 PM