Porcupine Ridge i'm a sucker for pain
29 Posts
Ooc —
The female's voice returned to him, echoing around him louder with each word until he suddenly blinked, now half-awake. Maksim had not been conscious enough to register the words hushed to him, but the warmth of her voice once again lulled him into a sense of security. He trusted her, trusted that she was there to help, and not to maul him in his weakened half-conscious state. 

Maksim had lost a lot of blood. If it wasn't for the darkness that hung around them now, a trail might have been visible through the grass leading back to realm of Kaistleoki. Now, it pooled around his rear from the large open wound which oozed above his tail, and clung to what fur remained on the right side on his neck from the bite that had been inflicted there. 

As @Reiko pressed the medicinal poultice to his larger wound, Maksim suddenly flinched and kicked out his leg, only to flinch even more at the pain of his toes stubbing another nearby boulder. The male's pale fur bristled and his teeth flashed towards the female, before his expression softened in silent apology. Now fully awake, and shivering with cold from bloodloss, Maksim reclined his head down onto his forepaws. He tried his best to remain still and quiet, even as her tending touch sent waves of hot pain through his body.

"What is that stuff you are using? It smells awful." Maksim commented, his voice hushed and hoarse from his weakened state. He glancing around to see what the female was doing, a disgusted wrinkle creasing above his nose.
Messages In This Thread
i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 15, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 15, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 15, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 15, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 15, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 16, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 16, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 17, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 17, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 17, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 18, 2020, 10:52 AM