Bearclaw Valley if you are the dealer
on the edge of the devil's backbone
16 Posts
Ooc — marzanna
the pair of them walked — reaper and bearwitch — a round of what joaquin assumes is a patrol of the meadow. assumed from how the neutral territories 'round the consortium were often patrolled. not apart of their claim but grandfather and his lieutenants ( namely jaoquin himself ) were territorial. the st. clairs had a lot to protect and more than just the wolves of the consortium. there was the food and the medicines and the drug caches to keep a close weathered eye upon ...and for the sake of protecting the cubs from raiders they didn't always keep their contraband in the claim itself.

not many had the balls to cross grandfather ...and for very good reason.

which one? smoky timbre of his voice rasps out from his mouth like the stormy rumble of a dragon's breath; teasing ...lighthearted perhaps ( or as close to playful as he's ever be able to get since reaching maturity ). i was born emanuel, the spanish name slips from his tongue like the silk of a lover. during my work i earned the name romeo from the st. clair patriarch. effortlessly beguiling when he wanted to be; so easily the world could be his oyster. since departing the consortium i've gone by joaquin. personally, a pause is given. i prefer either romeo or joaquin. if his opinion stood for anything.
when you take the king's shilling
the king expects you to kill —
Messages In This Thread
if you are the dealer - by Joaquin - May 14, 2020, 01:05 PM
RE: if you are the dealer - by Merrick - May 15, 2020, 05:38 PM
RE: if you are the dealer - by Joaquin - May 16, 2020, 04:55 AM
RE: if you are the dealer - by Merrick - May 16, 2020, 08:37 AM
RE: if you are the dealer - by Joaquin - May 16, 2020, 09:52 AM
RE: if you are the dealer - by Merrick - May 16, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: if you are the dealer - by Joaquin - May 16, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: if you are the dealer - by Merrick - May 16, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: if you are the dealer - by Joaquin - May 16, 2020, 05:26 PM