Porcupine Ridge i'm a sucker for pain
29 Posts
Ooc —
The female's pleading for him to remain still was ignored, hardly heard over the sound of his own panicked thoughts, as he struggled to stand and walk. Maksim was desperate to place more distance between him and the pack wolves who had attacked him, however, his injured body could only get him so far. He fainted, and plummeted against the rocks with a thud. The male would wake a few moments later, dazed and new throbbing pain upon his shoulder. 

Dark lashes parted open slowly and Maksim found himself laying awkwardly upon the boulders, his limbs splayed around him and @Reiko snuggled up beside him. The male gave a groan, and then a whimper as he lifted his head slowly to try and recompose himself, having no recollection of his fall. Not wanting to try standing again for fear that his legs might fail him for a second time, Maksim slowly gathered his shivering limbs against his body and silently snuggled up closer to the female. "Stay with me?" He whispered, his deep brown eyes large and doe-like, whilst his voice was dry and warbling due to the cold shivers running up his spine.

A soft sigh left his lips as he then burried his muzzle into the soft fur around her swollen side.

If you like, you can fade with your next post? I can start another thread for the next day and you could either have Reiko join or I can have him wake up alone?
Messages In This Thread
i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 15, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 15, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 15, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 15, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 15, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 16, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 16, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 17, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 17, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 17, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 18, 2020, 10:52 AM