Home Away From Home
<span style="font-size:12px; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow: 1px 0px 2px #000; font-family:Georgia;"><font color='#073863'>F</font><font color='#224462'>o</font><font color='#3E5161'>r</font><font color='#5A5D61'>e</font><font color='#4C5761'>v</font><font color='#304A62'>e</font><font color='#143E62'>r</font><font color='#143E62'> </font><font color='#304A62'>L</font><font color='#4C5761'>o</font><font color='#5A5D61'>y</font><font color='#3E5161'>a</font><font color='#224462'>l</font></span>
13 Posts
Ooc — Li

fifteen steps

After a moment Smoke stopped his prunning and followed Rowtag off into the forest. The direction the pair were traveling was irrelevant to him. The only part of the forest he had seen so far was the on in which was sleeping and the small proportion he had passed through to get there. It wa nice to see the variation in the land and the smell the prey on offer and other wolves that lived here. He did not know any of the other scents but he was sure he woud soon learn.

Rowtag joked with the male around the condition of his pride and joy, his pelt. Chuckling back casually as they walked he explained. Ah, I am afraid you caught me endulging in a small vice of mine, which I believe is one of the seven deadly sins. Vanity. He stopped for a moment and shook the dust from his coat showin it off in all it's best light. I like to stay in shape and there's nothing more frustrating than a strand out of place.

He continued along their paths allowing his paws to lead him smiling as he went. It was not something that embarrased him, but more a pride that he'd been caught making himself look good. Was it wolf like though? He was not sure, he knew he was the only wolf in his pack to take such pride in his appearance but he had no more to compare it to.

Glancing over at Rowtag his chuckles subsiding he enquired about her life here in Neverwinter. So, Rowtag, how long have you lived in this fine forest? From your scent I'm guessing you arrived not long before I. Not a probing question just gentle conversation between new aquaintances.

then a sheer drop.

Messages In This Thread
Home Away From Home - by Smoke K-A - October 12, 2013, 06:02 PM
RE: Home Away From Home - by Rowtag - October 12, 2013, 06:17 PM
RE: Home Away From Home - by Smoke K-A - October 12, 2013, 07:25 PM
RE: Home Away From Home - by Rowtag - October 13, 2013, 08:08 AM
RE: Home Away From Home - by Smoke K-A - October 13, 2013, 02:38 PM
RE: Home Away From Home - by Rowtag - October 15, 2013, 04:06 PM
RE: Home Away From Home - by Smoke K-A - October 17, 2013, 06:27 AM