Haunted Wood the world will never take my heart
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
She took notice of the herbs that he presented and thought for a moment about the possibility of them being poison. But it seemed silly to poison someone while also wasting fresh games on them. She knew that everything that had happened to her was making her paranoid, but in a way, it was justified. Bringing up her sprained ankle crossed her mind, but she was quickly asked to explain her situation. Taking a moment to pause her pursuit of defeathering the duck she explained "I was approached by the golden male I previously mentioned, with him offering me guidance and protection on my way to visit a friend. If it's not blatantly apparent I have little experience in fighting or scouting" she stated lightly. "So I accepted... We travel together for some time with no complications. Till I injured my ankle and he suggested I receive medical attention here" she grimaced to herself. Has she not injured herself, perhaps things would have been different. "But upon arrival, I was not meet with medical attention but rather the young female leader of this pack. Immediately after I was thrown into the pit, further injuring my ankle. That's where I stayed for a moon. Only being visited by wayward pups and feed occasionally by a scared, red-eyed, white male." It seemed almost ironic that someone looking so harsh would have been so more kind than the one that had been so cruel and acted so chivalrous.
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

Messages In This Thread
the world will never take my heart - by Valour - May 19, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Cordelia - May 20, 2020, 01:23 AM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Valour - May 20, 2020, 09:13 AM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Cordelia - May 20, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Valour - May 25, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Cordelia - June 05, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Valour - June 09, 2020, 01:09 AM