Swiftcurrent Creek U is for you and me
<i>Honorary Member of Duskfire Glacier</i>
7 Posts
Ooc —
This is for any of Val's family members (I'm assuming he's been living with them for a couple of days now): @Njal @Tuwawi @Jökull @Maera @Lárus :)

Smush knew he could fly again, yet after his unceremonious crash landing, he wasn't particularly thrilled about trying again. Besides, his whole body hurt from the impact; smacking into a tree could have that effect. For the time-being, he was happy to spend his time clinging to Valtýr. The pup was warm and soft. Smush liked to rub his face against Val's velveteen fur, tickling the youngster in the process. It reminded him of his mother, though Smush couldn't bring himself to miss her too much. Although she'd been right, she'd always been a strict, severe woman. She had probably already written him off.

Right now, Val was fast asleep in the mouth of his family's den. Smush napped with his buddy, his ears rolled up around his little head. When he woke up first, he unlatched and shimmied up the pup's shoulder, then hoisted himself onto the sleeping wolf's head. There he perched, licking his lips and surveying his surroundings. Dusk was falling and he could hear the hum of insects fluttering in the dimming air. Smush's tiny tummy rumbled and his comically over-sized ears, now fully unfurled, twitched in response. He hadn't eaten properly in days. Maybe he would go for a short cruise, just long enough to fetch some supper...
Messages In This Thread
U is for you and me - by Smush - August 26, 2014, 09:17 AM
RE: U is for you and me - by Maera - August 26, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: U is for you and me - by Smush - August 26, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: U is for you and me - by Maera - August 26, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: U is for you and me - by Smush - August 27, 2014, 03:01 PM
RE: U is for you and me - by Maera - August 27, 2014, 04:44 PM