Raven's Watch from the ashes
29 Posts
Ooc —
The old male did not seem to believe him. Maksim did not miss the glimmer of fangs which flashed from behind his long greying whiskers. So, with not much else to do, the tundra male done all that he could think of to prove his innocence and showed the old wolf the healing bite-sized chunk missing above his tail. 

The accusor was not impressed, recoiling in disgust. Maksim's ears fell back against his head awkwardly. "Yeah, I'm not a fan of it either." He retorted, especially with the blood-poultice stink that wafted up from it. On more than one occasion he had curled up to sleep and almost gagged from the smell of it. Hence the bath he was trying to take now. 

The injury to his rump seemed to confuse the old wolf. "I was trying to avoid a fight actually, but I got outnumbered and ended up getting pinned down by two wolves." Maksim explained, turning his face away now to avoid the mocking-look that was sure to be on the old wolf's face. He lowered his head and dipped it into the water, feeling a bit of relief with the cold water washing over his neck wound.
Messages In This Thread
from the ashes - by Maksim - May 20, 2020, 07:22 AM
RE: from the ashes - by Vlad - May 22, 2020, 05:10 AM
RE: from the ashes - by Maksim - May 22, 2020, 05:41 AM
RE: from the ashes - by Vlad - May 25, 2020, 07:05 AM
RE: from the ashes - by Maksim - May 25, 2020, 12:49 PM
RE: from the ashes - by Vlad - June 06, 2020, 06:42 AM