The Bracken Woods there is nothing fragile about you
Saints Of The Dying Light
Banned
131 Posts
Ooc —
For a moment her warm expression falters, and her gaze darkens at the lack of response. 
She contemplates the fact that perhaps he's mentally deficient, After all, his stature indicate he is probably of low birth. Perhaps she should abandon her effort and move on to a more willing target. 
She decides to try one last time, moving closer, circling him. He's athletically built, with enough training and education he might make a halfway decent soldier. 
"You sir, Find yourself in a very lucky position. You see...I have plans for this place. I'm not a... following...type of girl. I'm not a do it yourself type, either, unfortunately." Her words come out honey sweet, a smirk on her lips. It was past heat time, unfortunately, but she still had a gorgeous figure, and knew full well how to use it. "That's where you might come in. Stick around, and it'll be worth your while. Do what I say, When I Say it, and you'll be...well rewarded." Every wolf had a need for power. And she was going to exploit the hell out of it. "Unless you think you're not good enough." 
Messages In This Thread
there is nothing fragile about you - by Bambam - May 27, 2020, 11:15 AM
RE: there is nothing fragile about you - by Nemisis - May 27, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: there is nothing fragile about you - by Bambam - May 27, 2020, 12:07 PM
RE: there is nothing fragile about you - by Nemisis - May 27, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: there is nothing fragile about you - by Bambam - May 27, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: there is nothing fragile about you - by Nemisis - May 27, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: there is nothing fragile about you - by Bambam - May 28, 2020, 04:53 AM
RE: there is nothing fragile about you - by Nemisis - May 28, 2020, 06:01 AM
RE: there is nothing fragile about you - by Bambam - May 28, 2020, 06:30 AM
RE: there is nothing fragile about you - by Nemisis - May 28, 2020, 06:50 AM