Hushed Willows Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
Dante shocked himself as chills rolled down his spine- well, they were less chills than they were bolts of electricity- at the girl's testing of his own name on her tongue, he could feel himself alit with a new, curious sort of excitement. The compliment and smile that followed only furthered his adoration for this new character. Fuck, she was pretty cool. Damn, Dante really wasn't supposed to get attatched to others he... The whole point of all of this- this stupid journey- was to learn his own independence to...find himself as a singular decision-maker rather than as a wolf of a pack mindset. The boy had spent so long making decisions as a group instead of as an individual that it felt like he had come to a point where he didn't know what he -he, not the pack- wanted, or enjoyed, or what his moral principles were. And here he was, doing it again. Falling in love with the idea of companionship, of friends and family and...whatever. 

Dante quickly snapped himself out of his thoughts as his question was answered. He twisted his head to follow the line of sight that Lumiya adopted as she pointed her snout, but kept his eyes fixed on her, on the winding markings of her face, on her unusual (and quite captivating) eyes, on her maw as she spoke. His eyes flicked back up perhaps a moment too late as the wisp turned her gaze back on him, feeling caught out as warmth and a bashful smile rose to his face. He blinked at her and smiled before he registered her question. So... Where do you hope the road you're on will bring you?

Like a twig snapping, the lighthearted air that had radiated around the silvery boy broke. He tried to keep his expression something friendly, or at least something sweeter than the anxious grimace he nearly made. He was quickly drowned by his dilemma again, mouth dry and mind spinning. He blinked slowly, eyes pressing closed for a few moments longer than usual. "Sorry, please excuse my manners, s'not you I swear, you're belta, love. I just- ehm." The boy inhaled and blew out a rattling breath, his green eyes slowly dragging open and meeting the lovely wisp's once again. Somehow, the eye contact managed to soothe Dante a bit. He drew and exhaled another breath, this one quicker, as though he was bracing himself for something. "I don't know- ehm - I don't know where I'm going. Gods, im so sorry for the dramatics, I'm usually not this sensational I swear," he laughed bleakly, ducking his head in embarrasment and shuffling where he sat. "I guess I'm just a bit lost, love. But hey I mean, uh, adventure...Right?" He pulled a smile onto his maw with some effort, trying to keep the spirits high. He already felt like a complete tosser for ruining the sweet conversation they'd been having. Honestly, he should of just kept his mouth shut; the last thing Dante wanted was to scare Lumiya away, though it might be for the better. He was growing much too keen about the girl much too fast, the idiot. Gods, he never learned.

Messages In This Thread
Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 27, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Lumiya - May 27, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 27, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Lumiya - May 27, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 27, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Lumiya - May 28, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 28, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Lumiya - May 29, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 29, 2020, 08:10 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Lumiya - May 30, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: Sim Sala Bim on Your Tongue - by Dante - May 31, 2020, 09:54 PM