Haunted Wood the world will never take my heart
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Despite him partially explaining her persuader's motives to be genuine it was more releasing to her finally knowing his name. Even though she felt he had wronged her, she knew that trust between members of a pack would be stronger than words from a stranger. She would remember the name however, Ghidorah, and make a point to never trust the individual again. 

The sudden vanishing of the former leader reinforced Cordelia's belief that this pack was out of sorta and out of quality leaders. If she knew that Valour would become the leader and attempt to turn things around perhaps her opinion would have changed. He seemed like a trust worth enough individual but her location and experiences here outwayed the thought that despite this he could be kinder than the rest. 

He motioned to the herbs and described their use and application to her. By this point, she had begun to dig into her meal which was so satisfactory to the starved girl. Taking a moment to swallow before speaking she said, "Thank you... for helping me..." Pausing a moment she wondered if asking a question would be tolerated. "If it's not too much trouble. I would like to know her name. The name of your former leader" She knew Ghidorah's name but not the name of the other accomplice.
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

Messages In This Thread
the world will never take my heart - by Valour - May 19, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Cordelia - May 20, 2020, 01:23 AM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Valour - May 20, 2020, 09:13 AM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Cordelia - May 20, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Valour - May 25, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Cordelia - June 05, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Valour - June 09, 2020, 01:09 AM