Blacktail Deer Plateau I'll fight the world like ten thousand soldiers
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dere is no such a t’ing as after second chances chile. Blue thought about those words of wisdom from her father as she sat and stared down towards the plateau’s gently sloping hills. He was right you were extremely lucky if you even got one chance at different situations, and sometimes if you were really very lucky you got two, but never three or four only ever two and even that was rare. She wondered at this very moment if she would have second chance to love Atticus and have him for her own. Would he finally wake up and look at her with his pretty eyes and talk to her in the deep voice that soothed her like a caress. Would he? Or would she lose this chance and have to have a second chance at love, could she even do that if the time came and she had too. She wasn’t sure, this love was like the love of her father and her mother, and this kind of love well it only came around once in a life time.

She sighed and bowed her head as the sun’s last rays caressed her downy head and her green eyes sparkled and shone as she looked out over the world, wondering was this all there was. There was a dark sadness that hung heavily on the pack like a shroud with Atticus’s accident and Junior was missing again. Gods what were they to do. She hung her head heavy with sadness, and the moon began to rise as the sun began it’s descent and the moon she showed her white face and Blue lifted her muzzle to the sky and cried out her sadness and her longing and her truth to the moon to hear, letting the world know that she was still alive and she was still fighting and she would fight until the last breath left her body. She would fight against the sadness the world wanted to give her, she would fight for the happiness she deserved just as everyone else did.
Messages In This Thread
I'll fight the world like ten thousand soldiers - by Blue Willow - August 27, 2014, 11:46 AM