Hushed Willows You Won't Leave the Table, She Won't Leave Your Mind
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
Dante's body lit up with a quiet buzz of pride as the girl laughed, his nose scrunching slightly to quell the wide grin bubbling inside of him. He toyed with the bouquet at his paws a bit before glancing back up at her. Her quick mood change had the young boy's eyes fluttering, blinking wide open at her, intently listening to her concerns. "No, no- I mean, no- yes they have spoken to me, yeah I met ehm- Deidra, she's lovely, really, I guess I just wanted you- I mean..." The boy took a short, deep breath in, stopping his useless sputtering and caliming his nerves. "Yes, I met another faerie, everyone's very welcoming. I just uhm, I think I wanted to hear your voice. S'very leaderlike, y'know? Very reassuring," he chuckled into his final words, trying to play off his silly addmission with a joke. His eyes fluttered to their surroundings once again, and he found himself fixating a bit on the bubbling stream that ran, dancing softly yet profoundly. Lumiya's voice was a bit like that.

He pulled his attention back to the girl, snapping out of his daydreaming and studying her distinct features for a moment before posing another question, "How's everything going with that leader stuff by the way? Can't be easy. S'a lot of pressure to put on yourself, starting a pack all on your own," Dante's head cocked to the side as he spoke, his ears twitching softly at the few gnats that droned lowly to his side. He smiled softly, hoping he wasn't overstepping with his questions and trying to make his amiable intentions a bit more clear.

Messages In This Thread