Razorback Ridge until it was all torn away
o' swear not by the moon
11 Posts
Ooc — marzanna
tzenno keeps sunflower yellow gaze studious; observant. he doesn't expect to come across dispersals but narashi taught him to never expect anything. it opens to surprise and being caught off guard was a surefire way to untimely death. thinking of his deceased master brings with it an unrestrained tidal wave of sorrow, endless 'what-ifs'; useless. tzenno locks those thoughts away carefully, with sure deft fingers. they didn't matter now.

the sound of footfalls that he was drawing ever nearer to perks stilted interest coupled intimately with caution. he is not too far from the empire nestled in the vale to let his guard down. i vill be leavin' soon, the pallid elfin woman speaks. vaguely, in the way a stranger recognizes another stranger that they've seen either in passing or in a photo some sort of dull awareness dawns on him; strengthened as she mentions the emperor.

her words are bitter; cutting like the sharpened and deadly glint of a katana's edge. she is mistaken about his purpose out here that is clear to him, but he is reminded forcibly of the palpable tension he has felt invade the air of the empire since his arrival. is she the catalyst for it? or a casualty? what tribulations lay between you and the emperor is your own. i have no part in it. he informs her simply; clearly. he was not out here on orders ...privately confused by the perceived hostility at the notion that he was.
all of me survives from you
Messages In This Thread
until it was all torn away - by Tzenno - June 23, 2020, 04:46 AM
RE: until it was all torn away - by Necahual - June 23, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: until it was all torn away - by Tzenno - June 25, 2020, 04:56 AM
RE: until it was all torn away - by Necahual - July 05, 2020, 11:21 AM