Herbalists' Cache Hoping to hit you somewhere vital
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Though she was over a year now the confirmation that her breath would reek brought the mischievous urge to find some and do the very thing she'd been picturing. Polaris would be disgusted....but she imagined the peals of shrieked laughter and her tail swayed. Clearing up everything she needed to know about the herbs listed Lainie tried to recall the last place she'd even seen willow. Somewhere near the mountains maybe...dragged out of her thoughts again Lainie frowned at the definition for anxiety...it sounded like what she suffered from for sure. "Sometimes it's so bad it's like someone has their jaws around my lungs and are squeezing them so I can't breathe. My heart races so hard...I just want it to stop so I can focus on getting strong physically again"  Aphrodite seemed kind enough, the admission tumbled from her maw nervously. Sometimes passing a pack she'd pause and make sure someone wasn't coming after her. She couldn't walk herself down steep hills because of the landslide...it was all pathetic compared to what she once was. Fortunately she wouldn't have to focus on her woe for too long as the subject went back to crystals which apparently had a ton of use. "I've never seen any. Just heard about them...I want to go back to the springs now" she smiled her eyes twinkling with humor again before softening again "I should probably learn herbs first though" 

I am pretty sure you could be actually right about that at this point lmao
Messages In This Thread
Hoping to hit you somewhere vital - by Aphrodite - June 17, 2020, 02:20 AM
RE: Hoping to hit you somewhere vital - by Lainie - June 17, 2020, 06:13 PM
RE: Hoping to hit you somewhere vital - by Aphrodite - June 17, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: Hoping to hit you somewhere vital - by Lainie - June 19, 2020, 11:48 AM
RE: Hoping to hit you somewhere vital - by Aphrodite - June 19, 2020, 07:30 PM
RE: Hoping to hit you somewhere vital - by Lainie - June 19, 2020, 07:55 PM
RE: Hoping to hit you somewhere vital - by Aphrodite - June 20, 2020, 01:16 AM
RE: Hoping to hit you somewhere vital - by Lainie - June 20, 2020, 10:28 PM
RE: Hoping to hit you somewhere vital - by Aphrodite - June 20, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Hoping to hit you somewhere vital - by Lainie - July 02, 2020, 11:56 AM