Whitefish River Forgive My Sins
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
The name was known but little of the pack itself. Perhaps the fact that a member had stayed here and left without harm was a good sign. "A female named Star. My mate in fact" he explained. He didn't know how to explain this, where to start. Did she even know anything about Moonshadow and the situation around that? She had to know something. Right? "I'm not sure how informed you are... but prior to Moonshadow's pregnancy and subsequent birth of our recent litter. She and I were together and mated. It was for a short time and ended following an affair between her and Conner... Conner claims to have been unaware of our relationship." he said. There may have been a ting of anger or hurt in his tone but he tried to present the situation as fairly as he could.

"In any case following that discovery, I spent some time away from the territory and came across my Star once again. We had met and spent time together prior to this but our encounter resulted in her pregnancy and subsequent birth of our children a few weeks back... Right before I left Kaistleoki" he had said a lot and felt as though the main points had been stated. He hoped that she might be able to connect some dots together but knew that she would have further questions.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
Forgive My Sins - by Howl - July 04, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Forgive My Sins - by Ira - July 04, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: Forgive My Sins - by Howl - July 04, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: Forgive My Sins - by Ira - July 04, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: Forgive My Sins - by Howl - July 04, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Forgive My Sins - by Ira - July 04, 2020, 05:44 PM
RE: Forgive My Sins - by Howl - July 04, 2020, 06:48 PM
RE: Forgive My Sins - by Ira - July 05, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: Forgive My Sins - by Howl - July 06, 2020, 07:01 PM
RE: Forgive My Sins - by Ira - July 07, 2020, 03:39 PM