firebreather
<FONT COLOR="#008080">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0c8280">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#188380">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#248580">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2f8580">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4b8880">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#678b7f">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#848d7d">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a0907c">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bb927b">s</FONT>
8 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
it probably didn't help that the girl had never lived in a pack where her leadership didn't consist of her family. She had no idea exactly how she should behave so she instead defaulted with perhaps going too far. When he suggested she call him something far less authoritative an even offered up his nickname, she couldn't hide the hint of a smile that toyed at her lips. "Well, Ax it is then." She committed it to memory, though there was a strong chance that she would fumble the next time she addressed him directly.

He let her in on his secret and she looked up at him with doe like, sweet silver eyes. "Your secret is safe with me, I swear on my life not to tell the others!" She offered in a good natured way. She didn't know really why her Mother had insisted all of the children learned to hunt, and well, but it had stuck with her. Little did she know the young couple had faced a famine of all things the winter her sister had been born.

She looked up briefly, trying to judge the weather pattern herself, she was not sure when they would see rain but it did seem like they might have some hiccups soon enough. "Well....we could store these somewhere, maybe look for a safehouse?" Considering how few of them there were it wouldn't be too difficult anyways. "We could can always expand later, after all." She was sure there were lots of lovely places they could hole up in, at least in the temporary before some sort of storm rolled in and swept them all away.
Messages In This Thread
firebreather - by Pitch - July 19, 2013, 02:19 PM
RE: firebreather - by Ariston - July 19, 2013, 02:28 PM
RE: firebreather - by Pitch - July 19, 2013, 02:37 PM
RE: firebreather - by Ariston - July 19, 2013, 04:18 PM
RE: firebreather - by Pitch - July 21, 2013, 06:31 PM
RE: firebreather - by Ariston - July 24, 2013, 09:59 PM
RE: firebreather - by Pitch - July 25, 2013, 01:21 AM
RE: firebreather - by Ariston - July 30, 2013, 10:10 PM
RE: firebreather - by Pitch - August 07, 2013, 10:54 PM