Redsand Canyon She's out of sight and he's out of his mind
27 Posts
Ooc — Jay
"Donovan.." He murmured lips quirking upward. It was different than the greek names he was used to or the fancy ones used in the Consortium. It had a strong ring to it but rolled smoothly off his tongue which was especially pleasant considering when drugged speaking was a task to do coherently in general. It was his turn to be studied and he stood still lifting his head and flagging his tail out with a wag unafraid to flaunt his body to someone wanting to see it. There was a warning about Mountain Lions and he looked around quickly before staring at the man  "I don't usually wander when..fucked up but this place is so beautiful" he said rather sheepishly glancing away though he wasn't lost to the way he was being stared at. The idea of him being wiped out by a Mountain Lion to leave Melita and Aletheia alone in the world was a rough one and he tried not to focus on it, not to slip away again into an illucid panic in front of the first appealing and interesting wolf he'd come across in some time.  Luckily Donovan asked what had brought him here and he looked over his shoulder motioning toward the fields of cacti, herbs, and flowers before returning his gaze to the man's beaming with a wide grin  " So much medicine....and life. Then there's the Nightshade growing along the walls. A deadly poison. I could hear them calling to me" he sounded as enthusiastic about the floral growth as a kid getting their first game console, momentarily losing focus on the fact that he was being eyed up too as he thought he almost heard the plants again. Damn...was the Jimsom Weed going to be more distracting than handsome man eyeing him up?  "You like herbs too or are you passing through?" there it was...the revelation that he'd had no idea about the wolves who'd recently arrived in the canyon asked in the nerdiest fashion possible. 
Messages In This Thread