Witch's Marsh ach, ich bin des Treibens müde!
Double, double, toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble
36 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Interesting... She cooed softly to herself as the woman non-verbally answers. there was nothing wrong with the silent types, if she were, to be honest, the witch preferred this. No loud mouths to speak of everything that transpired between themselves and the witch of the mire, to come and bother the witchdoctor for frivolous reasons and bring too much attention to herself.

Perhaps she would try to put an effort into silencing more wolves by stealing their tongues. That would be nice. Snatch it right up as they sleep, a good potion would let them slumber right through the procedure... practice would surely make perfection eventually. I like thou. Join hither any time, I shall feed thou and offer charms for thy safety, bring me herbs and items for potions from far aroint places and I shall compose it worth thy while... She pauses for a moment... thinking of something.

Aradia, that is what I shall name thou. Since this wolf could not speak or wouldn't speak, Evanora took it upon herself to bless this one with its own calling.
Messages In This Thread
ach, ich bin des Treibens müde! - by Will-o'-the-wisp - July 01, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: ach, ich bin des Treibens müde! - by Evanora - July 01, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: ach, ich bin des Treibens müde! - by Evanora - July 01, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: ach, ich bin des Treibens müde! - by Evanora - July 14, 2020, 07:10 PM