Redsand Canyon Blood on a Marble Wall
Saints Of The Dying Light
Banned
131 Posts
Ooc —
It was the first time she had shown any interest in giving a shit about anyone else but herself. But when he looked at her the way he was right now, she could almost overlook his terrible breeding. There was something romantic here, on this beach, and for once she chose not to fight the feelings, however strange and uncomfortable they may be. She would never admit them, of course, and certainly nobody else would ever see this side of her- but for once there was almost a warmth in her gaze as she looked back at him. 
"Oh, dear. I absolutely can't stand the slimy, nasty, flopping things. But...I know you do...so I thought you might like to know there was fish here." she akwardly climbed out of the water, rivulets cascading off her pelt, the sun reflecting as though she was studded with sparkling gems. 
She took a deep breath, steadying herself. 
"I know you lust after other wolves in the pack. Which is fine, they're male, so it's inconsequential what you do with them. But I want you to promise me...that I will be the only shewolf in this pack that you..." She trailed off, not sure what words to end with. That you love? No, that wasn't right. What they had wasn't love. Would never be love. Two broken, dangerous people don't, can't love. She would never experience that sentiment. That you sleep with? There was certainly a power to that, being the only shewolf allowed to have pups with him. But she couldn't deny it anymore- the idea that she was only with him for power was no more true than if someone were to claim a stone could talk.
Messages In This Thread
Blood on a Marble Wall - by Nemisis - July 14, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: Blood on a Marble Wall - by Kynareth Deagon - July 15, 2020, 10:49 AM
RE: Blood on a Marble Wall - by Nemisis - July 15, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: Blood on a Marble Wall - by Kynareth Deagon - July 15, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: Blood on a Marble Wall - by Nemisis - July 15, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Blood on a Marble Wall - by Kynareth Deagon - July 15, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: Blood on a Marble Wall - by Nemisis - July 15, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Blood on a Marble Wall - by Kynareth Deagon - July 16, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: Blood on a Marble Wall - by Nemisis - July 16, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: Blood on a Marble Wall - by Kynareth Deagon - July 16, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: Blood on a Marble Wall - by Nemisis - July 16, 2020, 07:15 PM