Swiftcurrent Creek I hate what didn't kill me.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
For Bazi!

When she left Shadow to go his own way, Paar had waited until he was out of sight before she broke down. She sank to her haunches and feel apart at the seams, sobs racing her lithe frame and hot tears spilling from her flat copper eyes, trailing along the length of her ivory muzzle and down her cheeks. Why her? Why did she have to be caught in the middle, her heart torn two ways? Paarthurnax sat in a crumpled heap, broken and alone, for what felt like an eternity while she tried to reign in her grief.

At last she felt a little more in control, so the wary wolfess gathered herself and inhaled deeply before retreating to her hollow. It was around her own little den that she lingered for a couple of days, stuck with her solemn thoughts, entirely on her own as she considered the two options she had to chose from. Bazi or Shadow? To remain where she was stable, or to take the plunge and pursue the one she was falling for? She shed many years over the situation, and when she finally made her decision, Paarthurnax left her densite to brave her young leader. It was time to stop hiding away, and to face the music.

She picked an open area, bright with morning sunlight and dotted with wildflowers, and she lingered there for a short while before tilting her muzzle skyward and requesting the presence of her Alphess.
Messages In This Thread
I hate what didn't kill me. - by Paarthurnax - August 30, 2014, 03:08 AM
RE: I hate what didn't kill me. - by Bazi - August 30, 2014, 01:16 PM
RE: I hate what didn't kill me. - by Paarthurnax - August 30, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: I hate what didn't kill me. - by Bazi - August 30, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: I hate what didn't kill me. - by Paarthurnax - August 31, 2014, 02:21 AM
RE: I hate what didn't kill me. - by Bazi - August 31, 2014, 04:55 PM
RE: I hate what didn't kill me. - by Paarthurnax - September 01, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: I hate what didn't kill me. - by Bazi - September 02, 2014, 07:29 AM
RE: I hate what didn't kill me. - by Paarthurnax - September 02, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: I hate what didn't kill me. - by Bazi - September 03, 2014, 02:44 AM
RE: I hate what didn't kill me. - by Paarthurnax - September 05, 2014, 09:52 AM