Redsand Canyon She's out of sight and he's out of his mind
27 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Honored.

The word struck a chord. Since when was that ever a thing in his life? With a low chuckle and a flash of a grin he studied the other man for a moment before chuckling again and shaking his head. "Honored? A drugged out wolf with a head full of monsters and pain?" his eyes unfocused as he recalled that he'd travelled with his daughter and Aletheia. Aletheia....Beautiful...any man would be lucky for a nymph such as her to want them but he'd had Semele. Semele put the word beauty to shame....she was so near perfect aside from the fact that the pack was a bunch of drugged out generations only kept cleaned by bringing in newbloods like he had been. Except he'd won her heart and a place of high standing...he wasn't kept mindless and lost to the orgiastic crazy parties and wild hunts that were held. The drugs had always been an escape. Everything in life that brought happiness was an escape to him, Semele had been the longest escape he'd had.  Aletheia deserved someone not lost in the past and dwelling in things that were beyond normal undrugged comprehension. "My daughter and her caretaker. They travel with me they're just out doing their own thing right now. Would they be welcome? Melita is capable of work and Aletheia can..well she can hunt and tend basic wounds, she's helped me enough" the furrowing of his brow showed the concern, that it was only he who was wanted. Then again....it was more bulk to add to this man's pack, what Alpha would say no to two young and capable wolves, especially one who would be able to provide life within their ranks if chosen to one day. "If they can join me here then I'd be honored to stay and tend after whatever messes you get yourselves into" he was teasing his lips curving upward into that flashing grin again. 
Messages In This Thread