Phoenix Maplewood my buddies, they drink liquor; sometimes I'll go along
the rambler
109 Posts
Ooc — Sully
Kincaid stopped, and turned his body to face the male head-on, now that he had proven his desire for interaction and had showed his lack of respect for personal space. Kin was a patient man, however, and easily forgave the minor trespass, even if he did not forgot, nor quite relax in the other's presence.

Kincaid, he replied, wondering if the other was as slow-witted as he seemed, or if he was perhaps just taciturn by nature. Neither were crimes in his book, but something about the other man was beginning to put him off. He could not fathom what the other male might still want to do with him, unless he was hoping for a hunting partner.

And you? he asked, hoping for an introduction. And then, without missing a beat, What're you after, partner? I ain't stoppin' over anytime soon. Got places t'be gettin' back to. All this was said earnestly, but not without a good measure of growing suspicion.
* Kincaid is obviously not a shibe in a cowboy hat. Just a regular, reddish wolf. His avatar is just a silly spiritual portrait.