Rising Sun Valley Without you to hold, I'll be freezing.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
When they arrived at the bounderies of the land that Shadow wished to claim, Paarthurnax paused to take in the view. A glimmering creek broke through the open plain, surrounded by rolling hills that occupied hundreds if not thousands of proud evergreens. The meadow was vividly green, dotted with wildflowers and no doubt home to many rabbit warrens, and she shot her to-be mate a gleeful glance as she hurried forward to catch up to him.

Deeper into the territory, the ashen male quickly had his full of water and returned to her to slump down on the grass beside her. Paar crooned something akin to a purr as she moved to lower herself not-so-gracefully, and rolled onto her back to expose her feathery white undersides. She reached out and batted a dainty paw against the alabaster of Shadow's chin as he continued to explain the radon behind his naming of the territory, before flipping onto her side with her forelimbs draped over his own, meekly pinning him in place.

"I like it," she said, catching the new way that he looked at her, and she eyed him mischievously. "You unknowingly named it for me. My mother named me after a dragon from stories her own mother told her as a pup. Also 'cause I'm red hot and breathe fire, obviously."
Messages In This Thread
Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Paarthurnax - August 30, 2014, 08:26 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Shadow - August 30, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Paarthurnax - August 30, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Shadow - August 30, 2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Shadow - August 31, 2014, 06:32 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Shadow - August 31, 2014, 07:56 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Shadow - August 31, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Paarthurnax - September 01, 2014, 05:58 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Shadow - September 01, 2014, 06:38 AM