The Sunspire Listening is an Art [IC Joining]
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
lol it's not really a harem...jace is just frustrated with some of Ferdie's current choices

Jace's eyes followed the form of the wolf and he watched her quietly. She was all white and she was tiny, granted most were tiny near him, but she was small and feminine. Delicate came to mind, like the ice in the winter, one tap and it shattered.

She held a secretive air, as if she was her own wolf, ran to the beat of her own internal drum. She had a small smile gracing her muzzle and he wondered at it, he wanted to know what secrets she held that made her look so happy and serene, he wouldn't mind having that. Tilting his head amber eyes alighted on him and he dipped his muzzle in greeting. He stood stiff to seem formidable yes, but also the stiffer he was the less his muscles in his chest hurt, and he couldn't let a new wolf know he was wounded, what if she was there for ill intent.

He looked down quickly when she called him beautiful and his hackles rose and fell in shyness. Didn't she see the scars that littered his body, the ones that marred his face. He was far from beautiful now, if he could even have ever been attributed to being beautiful. No now he was merely youthful with a marred hide and face. He felt her eyes caressing him and he began to shift from foot to foot, feeling slightly shy and uncomfortable, when others were afraid of him he could handle it so much better, than when they were appreciating what he had to offer.

he twitched an ear and then spoke his voice low as it always was. Hello I'm Jace. What brings you to the Sunspire?
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 29, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 09:17 AM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 01:44 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 02:07 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 02:33 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 31, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 31, 2014, 09:43 PM