The Sunspire Listening is an Art [IC Joining]
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
haha gods i love her! lmao

If jace had been privy to her inner most thoughts he probably would have cut and run, quite glad he wasn't missing any limbs. As far as everything was concerned he was fairly whole, his heart was even beginning to mend though he missed his imp, she had disappeared and it hurt, but he couldn't just lay down and die. Though some days he supposed he wanted too.

He had to blink when she smiled, it was like a sunrise, dawn eeking up out and over the grounds leaving nothing, but brightness and newness in its wake. Unlike the she wolf in front of him who seemed to be an every present optimist, he was a little more pessimistic. Didn't mean he wouldn't fight till his last breath to make sure there was good and happiness, he just knew that bad and evil existed and sometimes for no reason other than to exist.

He listened to her and barely refrained from snorting in disbelief. Who was this crazy yet intriguing young female in front of him, it made him want to chuckle a little bit. However, he kept all noises to himself. Well Met Akita. He listened to her and he finally did snort with laughter at her comment about fighting, she was a no nonsense wolf it was refreshing.

Well Akita i think i'm warrior enough for the both of us and we have some aspiring healers and naturalists all ready, but another I'm sure won't go amiss. Tell me a little bit more about your skills. Can you hunt? Are you able to protect the borders if you have too while those who can fight get to you? Do you like to go on outrider missions? What is it that you are best at? He grew quiet then and simply waited.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 29, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 09:17 AM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 01:44 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 02:07 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 02:33 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 31, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 31, 2014, 09:43 PM