The Sunspire Listening is an Art [IC Joining]
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All my charries write themselves. so no harm no foul...poor jace he's going to be awkward

Jace froze at her next words and simply stared at her dumbfounded. For a moment he didn't even realize she was staring right at his eyes, far too completely mind blown to really think or say anything. Uh....their not all that awe inspiring stories. Coyotes, other wolves and foxes just to name a few. he grew quiet then and shifted his large paws back and forth.

He was honestly sort of lost here, unsure how to take the femme before him. Imp had been quieter in her flirtations and well weren't most females quieter in that regard. This one was not and though it filled him with some pride that he was being admired it also made him want to tuck his tail between his legs and run away. He was not comfortable among the fairer sex, clearly being that he had lost the one girl he had been falling in love with.

He gave her a small crooked smile boyish and coltish in quality, his trademark. He couldn't help it, she made the day a little brighter with her carefree attitude. She had no holes barred and she was easily amused. It made him want to laugh, but his chuckle soon turned into a stuttered choke at her next words and he blinked owlishly at her. Erm.....no....no I don't. Uh...never had one so I don't know if I would want one or not....i'm more of a mates for life kinda guy myself. He froze then unsure what else he could say, but he did bob his head gently We are always needing outriders, so I welcome you to the sunspire ranks Akita, but word of caution. Watch your body language here, it's a major thing and if you stare at our leader Ferdie in the eye he will see it as a challenge, and then you should prepare to be dominated. he didn't know what else to say and he moved forward slightly and Sat down.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 29, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 09:17 AM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 01:44 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 02:07 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 02:33 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 31, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 31, 2014, 09:43 PM