The Sunspire Listening is an Art [IC Joining]
<b>Sparring:</b> Potentially.<br><b>Powerplaying:</b> PM First.<br><b>OOC Planning:</b> Potentially.
32 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
So this song is Akita in a nutshell. :D Now I know what to listen to when I'm uninspired for her.

Akita watched the boy as he grew more and more awkward, and it amused her to no end -- good-naturedly, of course. If he were feeling anything seriously bad from what she'd said, she would have stopped, but as it were, he only seemed a bit shy and unknowledgeable in the art of flirting. No matter. He'd get used to her, she hoped. She liked him. He put up with her, and that was always a good sign.

She laughed genuinely when he brought up his alpha, and not looking him in the eye. "Oh, I see. He's one of those wolves." With a happy sigh, she said, "Well, no matter. If I do something wrong here and am no longer wanted, I will become the wind and fly away, to another pack in another time. Sad if that were to happen, though. I was just beginning to like you." She winked at the boy, a smile gracing her features as always. She noticed that he came towards her a bit, and her eyes softened at the gesture.

She closed her eyes again, and when she felt droplets of water collecting on her coat, she opened them. Sometime during their conversation, a fog had descended upon the Earth. She took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly, taking in the scent of petrichor -- wet soil after rain, or in this case, damp soil during a time of mist. "It may rain later," she said, her Naturalist side coming through. "Or, if not, there may be a thunderstorm if the fog doesn't clear up fully. I love the rain and the thunder... the charged air and the way it makes my fur stand on end, like the lightning is going through me." She looked at Jace for a time without saying anything more, and then asked, "What about nature do you like?"
Messages In This Thread
Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 29, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 09:17 AM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 01:44 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 02:07 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 02:33 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 30, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 30, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Jace - August 31, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Listening is an Art [IC Joining] - by Akita - August 31, 2014, 09:43 PM