Hushed Willows as spring opens (touching, skillfully, mysteriously) her first rose
the rambler
109 Posts
Ooc — Sully
As much as he was enjoying the "show", Kincaid was glad when she slowed a fraction for him to catch up. He brushed up beside her with a hearty laugh, his dark eyes crinkling at the corners at her question. "I know it's easy to forget, little darlin', but we ain't know each other but two days, on and off." He bumped his hip against hers. "And I already got you pegged for a troublemaker."

Being called Kink amused him to no end, as he assumed she had meant it to, and now with all this flaunting of her very lovely person, Kincaid was beginning to get the feeling he was in for a whole heap of trouble. And that was just with her, leaving out all the trouble her pack was already causing him.

He supposed that, if it was really troubling him, he could just pick up and go.

"I been alright," he assured her, flicking back through his memories of what'd happened since they'd first met. The only thing that stood out as possible "dangerous" was his encounter with the wolf calling himself @Earp — something still didn't sit right with him about that encounter. He didn't mention it to Eleuthera, but he dwelled on it for a moment. "There's a pack in the valley southest of here where I been spendin' some time. Easthollow. Leader's called Valette. Nice folk. Quiet place."

Not quiet like this place, though.

"How about you? Seems as you've got some excitement goin' around," he probed, not keen to say he was glad he'd shown up when he did, but holding the sentiment very dear in his heart.
* Kincaid is obviously not a shibe in a cowboy hat. Just a regular, reddish wolf. His avatar is just a silly spiritual portrait.
Messages In This Thread
RE: as spring opens (touching, skillfully, mysteriously) her first rose - by Kincaid - July 26, 2020, 03:26 PM