Firefly Glen due to an internal explosion, it breaks into two parts
20 Posts
Ooc — Sully
All Welcome 
@Nine Lives; let me know if I need to change anything or repost at a different location! I am happy to do so :)
Now that he had Nine to lean on — or at least the idea of him — letting the other male out of his side made Yosemite terribly nervous. What if he went back to find him and he was just gone? What would he do? Sure, he was a little stronger for the meal they'd shared, but still useless on his own.

He really, really didn't want to die. He'd never had to face up to his own mortality before these past few weeks, but now that he'd done it, he couldn't seem to get past the horror.

So he was only gone for about twenty or thirty minutes before he was streaking back to meet up with the older male, light-headed and panting and clutching several red flowers tightly within his jaws. He set these saliva-coated offerings down before his glorious leader, feeling a little giddy both from being able to do something for his new friend and because he'd accidentally ingested some of them while hurrying back.

"This is just poppies," he said with a hopeful wag of his tail. "If you want it, you should only take just a little — just in case we gotta move real fast." There were pack wolves out here, after all, and other dangers besides. He didn't have much going for him, but he knew to run when he saw scary things coming at him, and he knew that he'd better leave himself with enough wits about him to do so. "Maybe we can hunt a little, if you're feeling up for it — or try and find something already dead to eat."

He would defer to Nine on whether or not what they found was actually edible; the reason he'd been so starved was that, after carrion had brought on the sickness, he'd been terribly anxious about eating any more of it.
Messages In This Thread
due to an internal explosion, it breaks into two parts - by Yosemite - July 26, 2020, 11:36 PM