Swiftcurrent Creek I hate what didn't kill me.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
This was not the reaction she'd been expecting. Instead of a flash of teeth and a scolding for her disloyalty, Bazi crumbled to a pitiful heap at her paws. But Paarthurnax did not judge her, and scooted outward to croon softly to the young Alpha as she gave into her aching need to comfort her. Warily she reached out, brushing the tip of her snout across Bazi's crown to gauge her reaction before crouching down to her level and emitting a soft whine - an invite to come closer.

The pallid female wept openly, hot tears spilling down her cheeks, and although Paar felt like weeping as well, the maternal side of her overruled. She steeled herself to be strong for Bazi, who seemed to be crying out for support. "I don't hate you," the bio-coloured medic said softly, "I could never hate you." She was too young to be blamed for her actions. Silently she damned Shadow for getting involved in a situation that was not his own, for pushing Bazi to the state that she'd not found herself in. Paarthurnax was a heayou, but she did not have a magic wand that she could wave and make all the mistakes disappear. "You pull yourself together, accept that you made a mistake, and you move on. You be strong. I don't believe everybody is going to hate you. If anything, I don't want you to hate me."
Messages In This Thread
I hate what didn't kill me. - by Paarthurnax - August 30, 2014, 03:08 AM
RE: I hate what didn't kill me. - by Bazi - August 30, 2014, 01:16 PM
RE: I hate what didn't kill me. - by Paarthurnax - August 30, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: I hate what didn't kill me. - by Bazi - August 30, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: I hate what didn't kill me. - by Paarthurnax - August 31, 2014, 02:21 AM
RE: I hate what didn't kill me. - by Bazi - August 31, 2014, 04:55 PM
RE: I hate what didn't kill me. - by Paarthurnax - September 01, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: I hate what didn't kill me. - by Bazi - September 02, 2014, 07:29 AM
RE: I hate what didn't kill me. - by Paarthurnax - September 02, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: I hate what didn't kill me. - by Bazi - September 03, 2014, 02:44 AM
RE: I hate what didn't kill me. - by Paarthurnax - September 05, 2014, 09:52 AM