Rising Sun Valley Without you to hold, I'll be freezing.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
"The night?" Paarthurnax eyed her suiter, her vivid eyes scanning his greyscale features before lingering on the platinum of his eyes. She realised that they were polar opposites in appearance: Shadow's coat and eyes made of cool sterling hues, while she wore the colours of a warm sunrise. Night and day. She smile at him, affection dominating the expression she shot him, "I suppose you could be the night, moon of my life."

The crimson beauty leaned in to nibble thoughtfully at the tufted base of her companion's ear as he asked her opinion on the territory he'd picked as the foundation of his pack. "So far, so good, " she said cheerfully with a thump of her russet tail. There was obviously much more to see, and she was glad for the creek that would serve as a reminder of Swiftcurrent and her brief time there. It was heavily forested which was a bonus, with additional shelter for the pack when Winter came around. "I'll have to scout out somewhere to store herbs for when resources are low, and will need to find where the best medicines are growing. And build a den for the pack. I'd love if we were all together in the cold season, as we had planned with Bazi." She swallowed then, still emotionally sore from her farewell with the pale queen. "And I'll find my own spot for a whelping burrow nearer that time."
Messages In This Thread
Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Paarthurnax - August 30, 2014, 08:26 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Shadow - August 30, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Shadow - August 30, 2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Paarthurnax - August 31, 2014, 05:45 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Shadow - August 31, 2014, 06:32 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Shadow - August 31, 2014, 07:56 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Shadow - August 31, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Paarthurnax - September 01, 2014, 05:58 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Shadow - September 01, 2014, 06:38 AM