Rising Sun Valley Without you to hold, I'll be freezing.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
When he asked if she was sure if her safety, Paarthurnax shot her companion a look that read shut up, I'm a big girl and I can take care of myself. She smiled mischievously, not bothering to respond verbally. Her spirit was a free one; now that she'd pledged to devote herself to Shadow, did not mean that she had to sacrifice her independence.

Her smile did not falter when the platinum outrider announced his love for her, but she did not return those words. Paar did feel strongly for Shadow, he was hers, but she could not yet find the well to speak those three simple words that held such finality. She did not know the meaning of true love or how it was supposed to feel. Blushing, the red beauty ducked her muzzle and tucked herself against her companion to rest. "You'll make a fine Alpha, and an even better father. "
Messages In This Thread
Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Paarthurnax - August 30, 2014, 08:26 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Shadow - August 30, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Shadow - August 30, 2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Shadow - August 31, 2014, 06:32 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Shadow - August 31, 2014, 07:56 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Paarthurnax - August 31, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Shadow - August 31, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Paarthurnax - September 01, 2014, 05:58 AM
RE: Without you to hold, I'll be freezing. - by Shadow - September 01, 2014, 06:38 AM