Reasons to be Proud
Calmness amongst Calamity
115 Posts
Ooc — Adair
"Paarthurnax, she healed plenty of wolves back home. Guess the Alphess would be mad at me for bringing her away, but it was her choice and now all of us can start again." 

Adair smiled at this. He knew once of young love. It was best served 'forbiddenly'. His memory brought fourth the thought of the beautiful Katiah he had once courted. They planned to marry, to have pups, to start a life of their own..together.
Adair severed that memory due to the shortness of that 'forever' when he watched as Katiah was slaughtered in front of his eyes.

Maskings the pain behind wise amberized hazeled eyes, Adair sent an understanding gaze to the young soon to be alpha.
"Love is a thing that can't be severed easily as one would think. Is this the first time you had hearts for a female, lad?" asked Adair with a gentle smile and a soft tone.

"Are you a good caretaker?"

Adair's heart leapt with joy at the question, and he swished his silked tail, approvingly. He adored little pups. There was nothing in the world that Adair loved more..caches included.
Sending another soft gaze to Shadow, one that held a bit more excitement than the last, Adair spoke.
"Aye, I love little ones. I raised a few back in my pack days, and they turned out pretty good. Last I heard, Falia is an Alphess in her birth back, and Demeter is a Alpha in his. Turned out pretty good, id say, Shadow. They both remembered one thing about me; the treats I made." Adair's rich laugh sounded, showing his fondness of the matter.
Messages In This Thread
Reasons to be Proud - by Adair The Forsaken - August 31, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: Reasons to be Proud - by Shadow - August 31, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: Reasons to be Proud - by Adair The Forsaken - August 31, 2014, 12:06 PM
RE: Reasons to be Proud - by Shadow - August 31, 2014, 12:27 PM
RE: Reasons to be Proud - by Adair The Forsaken - August 31, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: Reasons to be Proud - by Shadow - August 31, 2014, 12:52 PM
RE: Reasons to be Proud - by Adair The Forsaken - August 31, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Reasons to be Proud - by Shadow - September 01, 2014, 12:45 AM
RE: Reasons to be Proud - by Adair The Forsaken - September 01, 2014, 12:52 AM
RE: Reasons to be Proud - by Shadow - September 01, 2014, 02:21 AM
RE: Reasons to be Proud - by Adair The Forsaken - September 01, 2014, 08:06 AM